- Training & Events
- Buyer's Guide
Being creative and successful in business and your personal lives requires that you be responsive and flexible as you move beyond your comfort zones.
Though it may seem paradoxical, all real change and creativity begins by facing and understanding the reality of your current situation.
Learning to see and respond with greater clarity is where the path toward change and growth begins.
What is that you are really doing? What are you doing that is extraneous? How can you bring more ease to and at the same time enliven your work and personal activities?
Learn how slowing down and looking deeply can lead to greater business success and personal satisfaction. Learn key practices that can help you:
- Be flexible and responsive in the midst of change
- Act with calm in the midst of intense activity
- Relax in the midst of exertion
- Gain clarity and insight in the midst of difficulty and competing demands
- Increase creativity and problem-solving skills
- Improve listening and communication skills
- Improve focus and concentration
- Increase work satisfaction
- Lead and build teams
The speaker for this 50-minute program is Marc Lesser. Mark integrates best practices from business strategy and leadership development with mindfulness practices to help individuals and teams develop greater flexibility and responsiveness in their work and lives, leading to more creativity, productivity, and financial security. His focus is on deep and lasting authenticity and leadership. Marc is the founder and former CEO of a publishing company and a long-term Zen teacher. He is the author of Z.B.A. Zen of Business Administration, published by New World Library.
Access this video by clicking on the link below.