- Training & Events
- Buyer's Guide
Written to help executives in determining right from wrong during a lean initiative, Leading the Lean Enterprise Transformation (Productivity Press) shows that lean is more about an approach than it is about tools. It presents the successful strategies and case histories of several key American leaders who have been instrumental in bringing lean to the forefront of various industries.
This book is written by George Koenigsaecker, one of the most well-known lean thinkers of our time, with a long history of transforming corporations into industry leaders.
Organized in the chronological sequence that a leader embarking on a lean journey would experience, Leading the Lean
· Describes the simple, yet powerful, True North metrics used by
· Explains the use of value stream analysis at the leadership level
· Shows you how to structure successful kaizen events that improve the value stream
· Presents tactical organizational steps necessary to sustain double-digit improvements
· Explores the development of a corporate assessment and review structure in support of a lean transformation
· Introduces leadership tools such as strategy deployment, transformation value stream analysis, and transformation plan of care
· Discusses the least understood and most critical aspect of a lean transformation: the building of a lean culture
Koenigsaecker led Jacobs Vehicle Equipment Company’s lean conversion. In Lean Thinking, Womack and Jones called this transformation one of the first and most successful in the