Top-rated manufacturing companies combine lean manufacturing techniques, confirmed reliability methods and effective lubrication practices to raise plant output, performance and profitability.
That's why the Lean Manufacturing, Reliability World and Lubrication Excellence Conferences and Exhibition have been co-located, May 20-22 at the Nashville Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn. Attending these events will help you identify and exploit the full range of opportunities to keep your business competitive.
Bring a team for 3 complete conferences for one low price. For $995 per person, you can enhance your group's expertise and discover new ways to innovate and stay competitive.
5 Proven Benefits
1. You'll take home best practices and plans you can immediately and directly apply in your job.
2. Implementing just one new idea you discover could save your plant thousands, or millions of dollars.
3. You'll see the big picture and gain the ability to think and contribute across functional boundaries.
4. All you need from start to finish. Handy, one-stop access to the information and skills you need to make a difference.
5. Noria conferences have helped thousands of professionals realize measurable improvements. Attending can do the same for you.
The Lean, Reliable and Lubed Plant Pack includes:
You won't find a more fun and focused forum for plant professionals. More than 1,000 of your colleagues and peers have already registered. Complete program details are available at www.driveyourplant.com or download the 32-page preliminary conferences program and exhibits guide. Or call 800-597-5460 to register.