5 Great Reasons to Attend Lean Tools for Maintenance and Reliability, and
3 of the A-list Case Studies You Will Hear
Learn how lean strategies are being applied to improve production equipment reliability and bottom-line results at the Lean Tools for Maintenance and Reliability Conference, September 19-20 in Las Vegas. The program features a power-packed group of lean A-listers sharing their successes and failures, and how they're using lean to achieve greater bottom-line results. Presenting companies including:
Intel - Intel's High-Tech Blend of Lean Safety and Reliability
Intel's injury and illness rate is 45 times better than the average American manufacturer. Facilities Supervisor, Aaron Blawn will explain the direct link between lean practices and safety performance using real-world examples from Intel's manufacturing operations.
Presto - Lean Maintenance Benefits Are in the Bag
A program of empowerment and a "five-whys" approach have Presto's maintenance pros 'seeing things differently' and contributing to plant successes. TPM Coordinator Pamela Young will share the how's and why's of Presto's results.
Energizer - Lean Reliability Keeps Energizer Going and Going
Energizer's maintenance and reliability teams work towards a common goal of "It's always ready when you need it." Hear Global Lean Enterprise Director, Steve Hockridge, detail Energizer's use of lean tools to improve equipment reliability and achieve incredible results in a short amount of time.
Plus, additional case studies from Coors Brewing Company, USPS, Autoliv North America, Batesville Casket Company, YESCO, Life Cycle Engineering, Karl Schmidt Unisia, and a pre-conference workshop Reliability Tools for Lean Manufacturing.
Download complete details.
Great Benefits from Attending
5. Take home proven processes and tools that can instantly raise the productivity, performance and profitability of your business.
4. Learn effective techniques to quickly and substantially improve equipment reliability.
3. Just 1 concept or idea could save your company thousands, or even millions of dollars.
2. With Reliable Plant's satisfaction guarantee, you've got nothing to lose
1. Start saving immediately: $200 off individual registrations through August 18; groups of 3 or more from the same company/plant save even more.
To learn more or to register, please visit Lean2006.com or call 800-597-5460.
© 2006 Noria Corporation, 1328 E. 43rd Ct., Tulsa, OK 74105